Postgraduate Diploma in Energy Management (Level 9)
Programme Code: SG_EENER_O09
About Energy Management
Energy management is a relatively new and rapidly expanding field that combining expertise in management practices and strategies. Energy managers analyse and improve energy efficiency, assess environmental impact and develop policy across these areas.
About this Programme
The aims of this programme are, firstly, to develop awareness and skills in the area of energy management and conservation and secondly, to enable the student to carry out energy audits of industrial and public buildings.
Modules (credits awarded)
- Clean Energy Technologies (10)
- Energy Efficient Technologies (10)
- Applied Management in the Energy Sector (10)
- Energy Auditing (5)
- Business Management & Entrepreneurship (5)
- Energy and the Environment (5)
- Energy and the Built Environment (5)
- Environmental Analysis of New & Retrofit of Existing Buildings (5)
Full details of individual modules are available in the official documentation here.
Award: Level 9
Duration: 2 years online
Fees: €9,000 in total. €4,500 per year, OR €750 per 5 credit module, €1,500 per 10 credit module
Application Deadline: See Frequently Asked Questions
Tel: 071 931 8511
- Conor Lawlor
- Programme Coordinator
- + 353 (0)71 91 55488